Information We Collect
We may collect personal identification information from users in various ways, including but not limited to when users visit our site, register on the site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our site.
Users may be asked for their name, email address, phone number, and other related information. However, users may visit our site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information only if users voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain site-related activities.
- We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about users' means of connection to our site, such as the operating system and the internet service providers utilized.
How We Use Collected Information
shambalacasino.top may collect and use users' personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: The information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our site.
- To improve our site: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To send periodic emails: We may use your email address to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the site and its users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.