Last updated: [date]
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used by website owners to make their websites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information.
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that are stored on your computer or mobile device during your browsing session and are deleted when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies: These are stored on your computer or mobile device for a defined period of time and are not deleted when you close your browser. They are used to remember your preferences and choices.
- Third-party cookies: These are used by third-party companies that provide services to us, such as analytics, advertising, and social media integration.
We may also use other similar technologies like web beacons (pixels) and tracking URLs.
- To enable certain functions of the website
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
- To personalize your experience
- To enable advertisement delivery, including behavioral advertising
What types of cookies do we use?
The cookies we use can be categorized as follows:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are required for the operation of our website. They include cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies allow us to collect data about website usage and help us improve the way our website works.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow us to remember your preferences and provide enhanced features when you interact with our website.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to deliver relevant advertisements to you and measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
How can you control cookies?
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer and disable cookies altogether by adjusting your browser settings. Please note that disabling cookies may affect the functionality of our website.
For more information on how to control cookies, please visit your browser's settings or privacy help documentation.